Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Breakthrough

She will rise to great heights. How could she not? Why does she despise me? She said, “You’re nothing to me,” and so I became. I took two steps backward and vanished, to the point where I wondered if I existed before.
My daughter misses me, and for that I feel guilty.
A friend promised to help me slip through a portal. With his help, and the inconsistencies of the ether, part of me has emerged.
Words are my blood. I must tell my story to make it so.
It may take some time for me to get situated where I can exist on my own. Eventually I will be recognized by others. They will believe they have seen a reflection. Until I have broken the boundaries of an anecdote, I will hardly signify. I have an urge and the will to live, and they haven’t a clue to the breadth of my talents.

No comments:

Post a Comment